Saturday, April 18, 2009

Credit given when it's due...



-Sent via iPhone.




We r on our 'weekend get away'...not far away...but far enough to enjoy the weekend with just the five of us...

We are spending our weekend at Duta Village Resort, not far away from home. Children enjoying themselves ..simply bcoz they get to be away from home..doing something diff from their routine weekend...

Why Duta Village?? because of our membership with the TancoResort since 1999...on a time sharing basis...which had cost us quite a big sum..not to mention its annual fees and its maintenance fees..Why Duta Village again?..bcoz its near..very near from home..

In the afternoon, we decided to take a drive around the area..that is along the stretch of Kg Balok up to the Gebeng / Kuantan Port junction. On the way back to the resort, we saw KFC Balok. I felt so 'jauh hati' with KFC. But my hubby suggested that we gave it another shot at KFC Balok...(whether the service is different or consistently the same as the one we had at previous location )..oklah..we gave it a try..So..we had our 'minum petang' cum dinner there...guess what??

To my (and the kids') surprise, the service was damned good, fast, polite and superb..the surrounding was customer friendly..and one important thing that i need to emphasize here was its BREWED..AROMA..RICH AND HOT COFFEE was puurrfect..that was what i called COFFEE...the 'specification' was accurate to my taste. My hubby agreed with me that it tasted good.

Hubby passed a remark that i should write another entry in my blog to compliment the good service rendered by the staff. I think that was a good idea. Why not? Furthermore..credit should be given when it is due...why wait?..here it goes..

p/s: Looks like my hubby has been reading my blog...who told him about my previous entry? i didn't..Oppss..well, Its great to know that he has been reading it..

3 comments:

nisa shari said...

betul2 setuju..jgn time complaint je tau tulih....=D

".... a mum who doesnt want to disclose much about herself...."

i like that....

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

Hi ,now I am visiting your blog:)

lizahari said...

Ibu, mommy...
Tq for dropping by.