Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet..pet...pet..

After checked in, i thought of hving s/thg to eat for dinner. So, i strolled over to Asian Cafe nearby. I was bz looking for what to eat when suddenly came this guy out of nowhere and making so much noise...he was loud n started ordering food. Made a big fuss about the quantity of food n the price. The strange thing was the pple behind the counter suddenly came forward n entertained this loud guy...and left me unattended. What was so damed special bout this funny guy. I assumed he must be one of the janitors who worked around here n those pple know him well. Thus, he gets treated nicely. That's what i thought.

As usual i overheard their conversation..well.. They r loud anyway..the guy bhind the counter asked him 'Lan nak gi mana?' Ooo.. Confirmed the guys know each other.. know him by names. Then i heard the reply...i ada show kat Kelantan(?). Opss...Lan Pet Pet rupenye. Manalah aku kenal.. But seriously...he had to b loud to b noticed.. Othrrwise, aku ingat janitor kat airport ni je.

Then only i noticed he was with one pelakon yg aku x tau name.. Tapi dia berlakon dlm manjalara yg jadi org yg jaga rumah bakti tu. Dlm citer tu pkai tudung. I happenned to like her character.. Thats y kenal. Tapi Lan Pet..Pet mati blk idup aku tk tau.

No wonder he has to Pet pet to be noticed. Kesian nye diaa...

Is that his real identity? I doubt so. Never liked him anyway. I rest my case...

Sent via iPhone.

2 comments:

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

i met Dinas kat Habib Jewels masa balik kl last time. My sis Dr yg pregnant tu ajak teman nak beli her stuffs. Together with my mum and my other elder sister yg keja celcom. Sebok dok tlg pilih kat dia, tiba2 Dinas masuk dgn laki dia, she's pregnant. Cantik in person dpd dlm tv. But we just don't bother to greet her or what. Aku pun tak ajar anak2 aku gi ambik gambar ke, pi salam2 ke..diorang pun x kesah eventhough depa suka sangat kat 'Datin Erina' dalam satu citer tu, aku x ingat dah apa titlenya. Well, these people are just human like us..so what..

lizahari said...

Hi Lillian, tq for dropping by. Great to know that u hv been reading my blog. U r welcomed to drop ur comments tq