Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bebudak Baru Belajar...

March 24th. Tuesday - 12 pm.

Here i am... Hotel UiTM Shah Alam. Room 208. The receptionists recognized me from afar. Familiar face. I came here twice a year. How could u not recognize me.

Had buffet lunch at the coffee house. Not many pple dined here. Adalah one table of 3 pple. Looked n sounded like lecturers...uitm lecturers lah i guess. Their 'typical' styles didnt escape my attention. I actually eavesdropped a little...thats how i could confirm that they r lecturers.

Anyway., one unique thing about this hotel is the fact that its being managed by uitm students under the faculty of hotel n catering. Hence, gotta lower a bit of ur expectation in terms of its quality. X blame them. Mereka budak baru belajar. Basic facilities alrightlah..can survive lah for one night stay.

Now i'm taking one hour break from studies. Enjoying spa Q .. I know somewhere out there somebody close to me also watching this. Hehe. Hv fun.


Sent via iPhone.

1 comment:

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

Tau tak pe... today last episode tu...what a relief coz i feel really guilty to myself for letting myself 'stuck' in this addicted arena...know what, sebelum ni kan aku tak pernah nak heran sangat dgn tv coz to me, watching tv is an activity yg 'static' and tak boleh nak buat keja lain (x allow me to do two-in-one thing) tapi kalau dgr radio, three-in-one ke, 4 in 1 pun boleh...