Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day of 2009

It's been one quiet day for me. No texts rcvd frm any1. Peaceful day. Since it's a holiday, as usual, I will normally cook. I normally make it a point that I cook over the weekends. Tday, I cooked nasi goreng for bfst n cooked a lot for lunch so that it can be spared for dinner. So, folks, I DO COOK...ok. I bukan x pernah ' pegang pisau'..like how pple put it. ....Well..let me keep it to myself n only myself...ok so much for that.. Let's move on.

Been bz tidying up the library..and..guess what I found? Two b'day cards in a shopping bag. Not yet written. Haha..anak2 ku memang x reti simpan rahsia. I'm sure Pa asked u to keep the cards away from me. Anyway, I pretended that I didn't see them. So, at 12am tonite I'm gonna act like ..Ooo I am so surprised..n touched.. Hehe. Kesian the girls. Now that explained why Pa had to go to Pantsi Selamat last nite. He wanted to get some breads 4 bfast tmoro. I said, what is the big fuss.. I can cook for bfast tmoro since it's my off day. But he insisted. No wonder.

Yupp... Tomoro I'll turn 43. I'm not an aged-shy person. Pple said I look older than my age. That's y I need to tell how old I really am. I x care with how I look. After all, beauty or ugliness is just a skin deep. So what If I look frail to u? Some pple hv no manners at all simply bcos they r insensitive to others' feelings. We shouldn't pass that kind of remarks about how bad one looks everytime we bump into pple. Y don't we say ' u look great tday' despite how horrible the other person looks. That will definitely make the other person's day. That's y I think some pple never grow up. They just grow older but not wiser. Well.. So much for that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday...!
you'll always look great!

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

it's just the age.. and beauty is actually comes from within. why worry what people say coz we know better who we really are.. cheer up la sis...

lizahari said...

niza lisa: tqvm.

lizahari said...

Mas: Biasalah..old story..and u know the story..sj nak let it out in my blog..

Tapi i kesian kat orang yang macam gitu kan..nobody there to tell her that what she did or said is wrong..awak je yang tulus ikhlas menasihati tapi tak dihargai..kakakah..

These are among the things that i will miss doing in 2009 and 2010..

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

hello, today baru 1st day i'm not around, itupun rasa macam 'pendatang tanpa izin' pulak coz absent without approval letter...ye lah aku ni kan jenis baik punya, terasa gak bersalahnya walaupun verbally dah ada 'greenlight'. But biasalah, people kalau nak save their ass, they will manipulate whatever been said. Having learnt from experience kan... never trust anyone..i'll be seeing you, don't worry, always be..

lizahari said...

Mas: Takpe lah..every now and then, we will have b/fast date..say once or twice or even thrice a week..insyaAllah...to keep each other updated..hahaha..engko dengarlah aku mengomel mcm biasa..