Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Two..2009

The DAY.. Thanks to those who still remembered my birthday..Surprisingly, some of the SMSes that i rec'd were from old friends or acquaintances whom i had not seen for quite some time. That made my day.

Well..last nite..The whole family was still up till 12 am to wish me happy bday..I was seriously touched..really..not acting..(despite the fact that i had found the cards the day earlier). It has been the family tradition to celebrate the family member's bday at the earliest possible time on the particular day. Well..thank you guys..what a wonderful family i have!! Reading the cards (I didn't read the cards when i found them..tak baiklah kan) made me feel so great and proud of myself..Thank you God for answering all my prayers..for blessing me with a loving and caring husband and three wonderful kids..you are my WORLD..my everything..I wouldnt ask for more..Alhamdulillah..

3 comments:

Elissa said...

heppi burfday ma!!
hope god always blessing u wif godness..

lizahari said...

tq sayang..BTW, mind your grammar, my dear..u meant to say 'goodness', right?..not godness..whatever it is..thanks a lot.

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

Not many people in this world have a very happy family like yours, you know..So, be glad that you have one, thanks to Allah for giving you the best of it. If only I can share the good feelings like yours...