Friday, January 2, 2009

Caring is Sharing...the motto.

It's time to start cracking the books. My exam is on the 25th March 09..hopefully it will be my last exam trip for MIA. I hv made a booking at UiTM Hotel for one nite. Gonna book a flight ticket next week.

I have barely 3 months to go..but, have only started my revision tday. Anna..(if u r reading this,) I will be disturbing u from now onwards..asking help from u..

Anna has been very helpful to me and to other classmates who are sitting for MIA exam. She is one in a BILLION!! Seriously, not many pple have the kind of drive like she has..and i am lucky that she is my friend. Caring is sharing..that's her motto. Keep up the good work, Anna. I salute u for your effort and all your good deeds. Happy new year to u..

1 comment:

Anna Teh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.