Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pick up that "F*C*KING* goddamn phone please!!!! idiot!!!

first of all...mind my language dear readers!!!!!

I was so annoyed with people who don't have courtesy to pick the stupid goddamn phone when i called. This happened to me so often...and it's worse when it came from that level of rank..
i am mad because i, myself, would always attend to any sort of calls or sms'es from any creatures on earth whenever i was on leave...even when i was on hospital bed..Yess!!!! Readers...I do that, okay...if u don't believe me, u can always check with my staff in my department..My staff do that too without being told because that is the standard that i have set with them..

Most of the times, the calls just to get some confirmation on certain things..and sometimes, a simple YES or NO from us can make a lot of things get done in the office even in our absence. Have that courtesy, please people...Of course, my staff would not easily make that calls unless they are very urgent..they also respect my privacy in a lot of ways..That's why when there was a call from office on my off day, I would know it must be something urgent..

But some people don't have that courtesy...probably not taught in university in those days..but you can always learn them somewhere else..through your experience...that is, if you have the opportunities of working elsewhere other than this place...

As for me...I really appreciate my 6 years of working experience in audit firm..4 years in commercial lines before i finally landed here 10 years ago...That was really a training platform for me...I may not be that perfect, but at least I do have some courtesies when dealing with people around me especially at work place..


chowwww readers...

No comments: