Sunday, November 2, 2008

People's Perception..just let it be..

'Syurga dunia' lasted for barely one month..that's why it's termed as 'syurga dunia'. Things are now back to how it was one month before..could see Pa struggling with the laundry baskets this morning..I woke up early to prepare for lunch..cleaned up the stoves, the floors and anything that my hands could reach..



At breakfast with Mas and Aishah this morning, I learned that they are also doing the same thing all the while..cook for b/fast, lunch, do ironing and God knows what..Guess..I'm not alone..HaHa..But..one thing that they may not have in common with me is that I have to bring my work back..that is the VERY thing that pple 'around me' dont get it and would never get it!!! That's why 'they' see this as a simple problem..that it is normal chores for 'housewife' (cum working mum) to settle..



My work full of datelines..financial matters without datelines are meaningless!!!..that is another aspect that pple 'around me' are not able to digest completely..They may think i'm avoiding my responsibilities as a wife..but the truth is difficult to explain..and even if it is well explained..it is difficult to change pple's perception.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa2 ajelah org nk kata kan...
they don't know how empathy works...

MuMMy 2 Haqq said...

ah!! bior lantak kan org..

lizahari said...

yupp..pple can say anything they like but i get hurt when some pple..in not so many words label me as 'tak pernah memasak'..asyik beli lauk je..'

Yes..i rarely cook during weekdays..it is damn tiring..esp when i can only leave office by 7 pm daily..not to mention work that i bring back.

Simple meal oklah ..tapi sometimes bila masak..orang confused ingat lauk beli sbb dah stereotype kan...org TS ni tak reti masak..memang kecik sgt hati..sabo je lah..benda betul..nak buat camna..itulah kalau kita bercakap tanpa menyelami apa fikiran org lain..

thank god i have understanding hubby who always said.."takpelah takyah masak..I beli je.."

entahlah..i may be surrounded by many pple but not many pple understand me well..

lizahari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.