Thursday, November 13, 2008

congratulations..

Today, the UPSR results are out. Although none of my nieces or nephews took the exam this year, I was still looking forward to this day as one of my friend's eldest daughter sat for the exam. I know the feelings..and I always knew Along could make it..Congratulations Along for getting 5As in your UPSR.

Mas, u must be the most happiest person in the world today..all your hard work pays..as a full time working mum, part time student and God knows what else..u should be proud of Along and of course to a great extent, yourself..I know how much efforts u put in..the hardships u gone thru..the tears u shed and the pain u suffered in making sure your daughters get the best in lives..All pays off today. I know how it feels as that was how i felt 2 years ago when Hilda got 5As in her UPSR. I guess we got excited as this is our first time going thru all these.

Deep down..I envy you in so many ways..u survived despite many obstacles in life..unlike me..so pampered, protected and fragile.. they are always there for me..be it good times or bad..yet I complained..I'm being ungrateful..

Anyway, Mas, i want u to know that Ive been dying to write one good entry for u in my blog..but never had a chance to do it..u know how 'miserable' my life has been the past few weeks..but today i make it a point to write something about u..esp when today is a special day for Along and u and the rest of ur family..CONGRATULATIONS ALONG..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey madam...you sound a little bit like me la...the 3rd para...
hmm...nmpak org gmbira mmg senang kan, but when they're down, they wont be sharing the grief w others rite...

lizahari said...

well..it's contageous..hahaha ...too much blogging..

lizahari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

thanks for the complement la sis..and your understanding..aku syahdu la pulak...

lizahari said...

Mas: what I wrote is based on how I felt about u. We've been friends for almost 9 years and that is long enough for us to u/std each other well. Unlike some pple..x make friends at workplace..professional konon..surely they x know what they r missing in life...haha u know who they are. ..our victims lah..sape lg.

Anna Teh said...

Akum Liza, thanks for linking me really appreciate it ... you are such a great friend to Mas even to the extent of sharing her happiness ... way to go my friend. My heartfelt congratulations to her, too! Not easy to be a mum especially a good one ... but I think we are giving them the best ... nothing but the best ... read my difficult childhood at http://www.nincomp.blogspot.com. I was invited as a co-author of this blog. Good day my dear friend ...

eijah said...

U my fren..is a nice woman. do u know that. no matter what those crazy people at the office do to u, just remember, u have me as a fren..

bagitau je nak ijah watpe..bawa heli and baling batu kat umah depa..heheh..pilot kat sini ikut je. bagitau je suruh buat apa, depa buat jee...heheheh...

K mas..congrats

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not usual for me to have a bestfriend..to be honest, never had one before. Friends ramai lah, but bestfriends susah sikit. Well, Ijah, am i still in your 'friend's' list? Senyap jer...
I really agree with you Anna Teh.. it's not easy to be a good moms.. but atleast we'd try our best. Wish all of you the best in life!

MASLINA MOHD MASRI said...

hi, try semula, tadi lupa password...maklumle, budak baru belajar nak join bloggers..

lizahari said...

mas: don't worry...i may not be the best friend that anyone in the world would like to have..but i try to be there when u need me..I think u know me well enough..can read me like a book..that is why we get along very well..

lizahari said...

anna: I read your other blog esp Difficult Childhood. I think your perseverance, patience n hardwork had seen u through all the difficult times. Reading your writings made me realize that I shouldn't take things for granted in life. Life is too short for us to experience everything, that's why we need to share other pple's experience n learn from it.

Anna Teh Ismawi said...

Thanks Anonymous for your comments; I was not a good mum especially with Arwah (my eldest boy) and when I lost him two years ago; I realized I was such a bad one and now it is too late for me to redeem myself; that is why now my children are my life: http://www.annateh.blogspot.com

eijah said...

Dear Sis

Been a bit busy lately. Preparing for training kat Kerteh base. will keep up..