Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back To Work..

Back to work...it has been one good week of cuti raya. It's good to have a long break from work coz it helps revive things up. I'm back with full of enthusiasm, energy, motivation and u name what.

Received a message from CEO's P.A. yesterday that it'll be a brief management meeting early in the morning..Hope it will not spoil my enthusiastic, energetic and motivated mood for the day. I hope my boss is also in the same mood..hopefully..BTW, he is one unpredictable guy. It's like what Tom Hank said in 'Forest Gump' movie.."life is like a box of chocolates..u never know what u gonna get"...that's it.."U never know what u gonna get" from him..Well..normally my boss is reasonable and rational..hope that remains.

Just get my fingers crossed..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makteh... my box of chocolate full of the unwanted ones... how to deal with that kind of situation?

lizahari said...

wow..Oprah W in the making..well, on a serious note,i'm sure there are some that taste good to u. That's why choc mfg came up with various sorted choc in a box..prob to tackle consumers like u..he..he.
Anyway, on a more serious note,grass is always greener on the other side. I'm sure your neighbor sees your pasture is better than yours and prob grab the whole box of choc if u offer them to others..The keyword is..take it easy..life is NEVER fair anyway, thats why u have to MAKE THE BEST OUT OF WHAT U HAVE.