Friday, September 19, 2008

A friend in needs, is a friend indeed..

Just to express my deepest gratitude / appreciation to Ijah for spending time with me during my stay in Shah Alam. Apart from doing my revision, I only had a tv set which was only tuned to HBO channel..nobody to talk to ..

For the first 2 days I was there, I got bored to death..buffet ramadan at the hotel was closed as they were having functions for the Agung..God..no place to break my fast..ThankGod Ijah was around and willing to fetch me for break fast elsewhere..For 2 days, I had not been talking to any soul for more than 3 minutes..even when I was on the phone, it only took me less than 3 minutes..

I had good talking time..as usual, she always had issues to bring up..before sending me back, we dropped by at 7 elevens for tit bits..to keep me awake for the next 6 hours for study..

The next day, Ijah offered her hospitality again, but I couldn't make it as my time was very limited. Anyway, thank you for being there for me..especially when I was in KL..you are always there for me..Still remember my last visit to KL a month ago, she drove all the way from Malacca after her long day at seminar, just to have dinner with me..

It's not that I didn't have anyone in KL..a whole bunch of them..but I just don't want to put pple in trouble for me..most of the time, none of them knew that I was around in KL..so I can't blame my sister, sisters-in law, nephews or nieces for not offering their hospitality..

Well..a friend in needs, is a friend indeed..probably that's what she is..I think it's what u put into a friendsip bcoz I always believe that u will get back what u put in. No doubt that we used to have differences especially when she was here, but hey..that made me understand her more..

Well, anyway Ijah..if u are reading this..I think you are on the right track in terms of career and life outside career. Don't look back because you will not move forward if u keep clinging on to what had happened in the past. And I think u are also 'taking the road less travelled' too..being among the few females in the organisation is a great challenge especially when u are still 'trang tang tang'...he..he..Unfortunately Ijah..the good men had already been taken..u are probably left with the 'goodest' ones..so good luck and till we meet again..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi again..
btw, i heard pakteh telling the other day that makteh will be in KL. thought it would be better to not disturb you as u were going thru the exam <3 gd luck!

lizahari said...

hi kak nisah,
first of all..thanks for reading my blog..didnt know u guys are very observant in noticing that my blog had been 're-activated'..he2.mana boleh tgk u all je berlumba2 menulih..sampai anak dara kat rumah ni pun sama naik..well anyway, no problem..memanglah normally makteh 'needed time to be on my own' during exam dulu..don't worry..kalau dah terdesak, memang call kaum kerabat kat sana punya..putra height tu pun on the way kan..so, next time..insyaAllah..he..he..hope i dont have to come back to shah alam for re-sit..pleaseee God..too much to take..salam to all esp cucunda 2 orang tu..sure dah lupa MA kat sini.

Anonymous said...

insyaAllah, no need re-sit. sure pass punye...kan?
cucunda..ingat sokmo la... mesti mention, nk jupe farish, kakak ida, elisa, ma & pa...kalu sebut farish abis la satu family dia kira...

eijah said...

hello u...

heheheh...just read your story of me..so cutelah..heheh..kembang sekejap...ni still smiling lagi ni. Ada gaya tido pun senyum memanjang...

I do not what to say. well, thats me..always there for a fren. Kawan sampai matinya ni..

To start with, I find life in KL very different with compare to Kuantan. People know each other over there..alamak u, kena g makan la. I'll continue after this...hehehhe...tak janji

eijah said...

hello u...

heheheh...just read your story of me..so cutelah..heheh..kembang sekejap...ni still smiling lagi ni. Ada gaya tido pun senyum memanjang...

I do not what to say. well, thats me..always there for a fren. Kawan sampai matinya ni..

To start with, I find life in KL very different with compare to Kuantan. People know each other over there..alamak u, kena g makan la. I'll continue after this...hehehhe...tak janji

eijah said...

hi u...Im back..

anyway..today I was rush by my boss to go to KLCC to meet 2 mat saleh putih kat level 53 (the highest so far Ive been) to discuss on the helideck design. Peh, mcm architect lak...depa ada salah design.

Do you know that the "H" word on the helipad makes a big different to the pilots.Bengkok or salah letak could lead to accidents..tu yang kena really explain to the designer..

apa lagi, koi pun kelentong abih (with fact and reference)la kat mat saleh ni..berbuih koi cakap omputih. heheh..terus depa ternganga interested nak discuss further lagi akan datang. koi tak kisah, boleh aje..sorang tu ade cute lah...

My work here is totally different compare to IKIP. Both exciting and interesting. But since I left IKIP to pursue a better future (bigger salary actually and to get a hubby-still searching), I sometime kind of miss IKIP. That's where I get all my experience. Friends...Trusts..confidence..Relationship..betrayal..voodoo..I wouldnt be at MHS and get a good salary if not for all the experience that I get from IKIP..That's why I told myself to keep in touch with u guys no matter how busy I am.

Whenever u are in KL, Ijah make sure that I am always available for you...(Ijah p dating pas jumpa Kliza malam tu..so killing 2 birds with 1 stonela..heheheh..no hal la..had a really gooooood time with u both)

ok..back to today's keja..my job here involve safety..no excuses for accident, incident or near miss..in the aviation industry involving with the Oil & Gas, lives is our main concern. Its normal to hear motor accidents that lead to fatality. the ops sikap shows hundred of accidents everyday..But, in our line of duty,having a near miss of an aircraft, 1 dunia tau and we are answerable to the world...riso gak bila dengar..anyway, really glad dapat join in your blog. Cant promise that I boleh post comment selalu. Ada masa I drop by bercerita lagi..heheh...me with all my stories and issues..give me a topic, I can talk n talk the whole day. Sampai my fren tu has to shut my mouth with his hand to make me quiet..nasib baik tak stop dengan mulut dia..lain cita lak jadinya..18 SXXX lak...heheheh...

ok la sis..gotta go. Ada new job asignment lak my boss bagi..sexual harassment punya checklist investigation..pening-pening..bos dengki..